March 29, 2005
by: Brenda Norrell / Indian Country Today
This is an excerpt of an article that can be read in full here:
*Warning of the impending apocalypse, they urged all people of good hearts to join them
* material greed and ignoring spiritual truth results in climate change, and, ultimately, the destruction of the world
* Ancient cultures are being annihilated… many have given up or manipulated their original spiritual teachings
* we are at the very end of our trail
* Many have no respect for the Great Spirit or for our precious Mother Earth, who gives us all life
* signs that nature is no longer in balance
* we must look upon each other as brothers and sisters - There is no more time for divisions among people
* newspapers only publish what the government wants printed
* mankind is in the final days of the prophecy
* humans poison their own food, water and air with pollution
* humans will burn ourselves to death with ashes
*Even animals and birds are warning us with strange changes in their behavior, such as the beaching of whales. Why do animals act like they know about the Earth's problems and most humans act like they know nothing?
*If we humans do not wake up to the warnings, the great purification will come to destroy this world just as the previous worlds were destroyed.
Evehema and Banyacya died within three weeks of one another in early 1999. Evehema died at the age of 108 on Jan. 15, 1999. Banyacya, born in 1910, died on Feb. 6, 1999.
Their voices live on.
or comments about articles on this site:
Email V. Susan Ferguson: Click Here
Copyright© V. Susan Ferguson
All rights reserved.
Technical questions or
comments about the site:
Email the Webmaster: Click Here